Please find the JD. If you have any suitable consultant please send me profile and Contact details of your consultant.
Position:- Sr. Data Analytics Researcher(USC & GC)
Location:- Hoboken NJ
Interview:- Phone & F2F
We are seeking a Sr. Data Analytics Researcher to work as an integral part of the Business Intelligence & Analytics team in Information Technology that is responsible for key global data integration, delivery through BI tools, planning modelling, statistical tools and data visualization solutions. The candidate will have a passion for data, and a desire to find the patterns/answers present in datasets and external data sources in order to help drive business analysis, objectives and make data-informed decisions.
The Data Research Analyst will: perform data driven business analysis using different tools; provide statistical analytics on customers, products and services; provide business analysis support working across business functions including Finance, Planning, Technology, Product Development, Sales and Marketing to deliver key insights for the businesses. Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Draw conclusions from research/analysis and effectively communicate findings to business and technology leadership and colleagues
· Perform ad-hoc analysis against key internal and external datasets to recognize patterns, behaviors and clusters/networks
· Contribute to on-going evaluation and development of key performance indicators and drivers for the company against key dataset using analytic practices and tools
· Develops additional technical competencies and subject matter expertise within core functional groups
· Documenting the types and structure of the business data (logical modeling) and lineage.
· Leverage geospatial analysis and tools to help the business with understanding geographical customer patterns and optimize sales territories to derive operational efficiencies.
· Assist the Sales and marketing teams formulate, measure and track KPIs that align with Business Strategy. Assist the teams with automation of workflows
· Analyzing and mining business data to identify patterns and correlations among various data points
· Mapping and tracing data from system to system in order to solve a given business or system problem
· Requirements analysis and documentation
· Identify and define problems, evaluate alternatives and implement effective solutions
· Collaborate with analytic teams to deliver solutions in a timely manner.
· Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, statistics or other technical field
· 5+ years experience in business intelligence, data analytics and data warehousing solutions.
· Strong hands-on or working knowledge in the following:
o Background using statistical packages/tools such as R, Python, SPSS, SAS, STATA, etc. in order to evaluate, and analyse data across multiple domains.
o Experience performing statistical analysis with multiple techniques and understanding of the right methods/models to use in order to establish correlation and ultimately causality.
o Ability to capture user requirements in Wiley specific formats (wireframes, requirement documents, swimlane process flows, etc.) for inclusion into solutions
o Excellent SQL query skills
o Understanding of Data Warehouse and BI concepts
o Extensive experience/skills in Microsoft Office products, as well as Access, Visio, and MS Project
o Experience working with reporting including statistical graphing and formatting.
· Ability to learn understand workflows and business models in place within various business units and functions.
· Ability to understand strategic business objectives and help segment them into tangible and measurable goals
· Ability to work alongside the business and technology teams assisting them both with interpreting data and insights to make better decisions
· Strong customer service and communication/writing skills
· Proven ability to troubleshoot/resolve user issues in a timely manner
· Self motivated and able to work independently
· Organizational and planning skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks
· Ability to initiate and implement value-added projects
· Master’s degree in a computer science, statistics or other technical field
· Working knowledge of a journals or book publishing environment
· Experience with international, multi-lingual, and multi-currency analysis
· Creative ideas on using public data sets to derive additional insights into our work
· Experience with Machine Learning concepts and tools
· Experience running A/B tests
· Broad understanding of web, email, and social media data
· Ability to translate statistical information into accessible concepts for non-technical staff
· Cognos Reporting tools, including Powerplay, Query Studio, Report Studio, TM1, Enterprise Planning
· Direct experience with dashboarding/visualization tools such as Qlik, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
· Visualization and design understanding for dashboards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
[Direct] I email@example.com