My name is Kindra and I'm an IT recruiter at Mondo, a premier Digital Marketing and IT resourcing agency. For over 15 years, the world’s most prestigious companies have turned to us to provide their IT and digital marketing departments with the most critical resource: people. Our expertise in the industry allows us to match major companies with top talent, and I have a role could be a great match for you!
Please review the job description below and let me know what you think. Is this a role you’re interested in hearing more about?
If so, send me your most up to date resume in a Word document and let me know a good time to give you a call.
Title: Business Analyst
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
Location: NYC (Near One World Trade Center)
Process: PS, F2F (3/27, 3/28)
- Creates requirements definition documentation, including business requirements (BRD), use cases, and functional specifications to capture business needs
- Creates workflow diagrams to document current and future business environment.
- Participates in negotiations with 3rd party vendors and managing vendors in their work.
- Performs gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement or management control of work flow.
- 1-2 years of business analyst skills
- Exceptional client handling skills – able to work with all levels within the client portfolio
- Content Management system experience with experience doing documentation within a CMS
- Ecommerce management; IMB websphere, Magento, etc prefer but not required
- Possesses an understanding of current business analysis and project management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Exceptional communication skills – written, presentation skills, etc.
- Visio is a nice to have
If qualified and interested please send your most updated resume and let me know the best number and time to give you a call today firstname.lastname@example.org.