I found a job you may like: Director of Business Insights and Analytics
If you're interested, let me know in a quick response with your updated resume. Full job details below.
Fast-growing Educational Tech company that incorporates music to help students learn! Students in over 20,000 schools use our interactive learning tools to master academics. This is an opportunity where you will have an instant impact on teachers and students around the world! You will be working with a very collaborative and supportive team.
**Office is located in Dumbo and has easy access to roof deck, parks, and waterfront with postcard views!
What You Will Be Doing
The main function is to deeply understand the data needs across the organization and come up with a unified vision to service our many users in the most impactful way possible.
We need you to:
1) Identify what metrics should be used to determine success for each team and how to use them effectively
2) Identify existing and not yet created tools that can answer business questions
2) Increase the capacity across the organization when it comes to utilizing and analyzing data
3) Help our existing team build process and code that can automate data solutions and ensure data integrity
4) Consulting with our engineers to optimize our organization's ability to analyze the data we are collecting from our product
You’ll partner with the Director of Analytics to implement and maintain these and existing data products, and train the rest of the organization on their use.
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years experience of BI
- 5+ Analytic and quant experience in a tech / product field (preferably)
- Familiar with analytical tools such as SQL, tableau, grow plugins
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience working closely across marketing and sales teams
- Bachelor's degree
***Plus if you have held a role as data engineer, or data analyst
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Dependent care
- Stock Options
- Flexible PTO and parental leave
- Health * Wellness stipend