I came across your information online and I would very much like to speak with you about your background. I’ll include the description below for your review
If interested, Please give me a call at 925.690.8223 at your earliest convenience, or let me know a good time and number to reach out to you!
I appreciate you quick response.
Title: Program Manager, Data Specialist
Google Job Posting ID: GOOGJP00386429
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months contract
The UX Research Operations team combines world-class program management skills with a passion for user experience research to help UX Research teams across Google build and improve products for billions of users.
We manage a large team that offers many different services to UX Researchers across Google. As Google’s research needs grow, we are growing this team at a rapid pace and are facing challenges scaling our operations. We’re looking for an Analyst who will help us scale by automating simple manual tasks, defining meaningful metrics and building and maintaining dashboards to help drive our business decisions and ensure we’re allocating our resources appropriately.
Support a mix of strategic and operational projects such as developing automated data analysis, creating dashboards, deriving insights from complex data, service metrics tracking and analysis.
Own regular cadence of reporting and analysis of our organization’s operational performance.
Work with team leads to identify key metrics we can use to track the health of our recruiting operations. Set benchmarks and ensure we have the necessary dashboards to track progress and are reviewing progress regularly.
Automate day-to-day tasks across our team using Apps Script.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Analyze key operational metrics and provide inputs for annual business planning. Perform ad-hoc analyses to answer various specific business questions and provide actionable insights to inform operational decisions.
- Create and maintain dashboards to provide insights and visibility into key strategic and operational performance of the organization
- Design and execute automation for tasks that improve the quality, speed and cost-effectiveness of our
- BA/BS degree (preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields) or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3+ years of working experience
- Deep analytical and data-driven problem solving skills, including dashboard development.
- SQL, database and spreadsheet expert: Ability to extract, analyze and manipulate data in a variety of applications and formats.
- Experience defining meaningful metrics for an operations or support team
- An ability to conceive, implement and present dashboards and reports in a variety of formats to key stakeholders in order to monitor team health, operational bandwidth, and other useful metrics.
- Experience managing cross-functional technical projects for the complete life cycle, with competing resources and priorities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across multiple types of audiences
- Proficient with Google Sheets, Google Docs & Google Slides.
- Ability to identify data, reporting and automation needs and either write queries or scripts or partner with other teams to make those ideas a reality.
Nice to have skills/Not Required:
- Technical aptitude and highly analytical: a strong willingness to dive in and learn on the go
- Can use statistical concepts (inference, hypothesis testing) to inform decision making
- Ability to think 'out of the box' and bring creative, nonstandard, and innovative solutions to the table.
- A strong sense of focus and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to establish effective relationships, influence, drive consensus and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Proven ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems.
- Thorough knowledge of user-centered design, user research methods, iterative development processes, and usability principles.
- Experience creating and maintaining program schedules using project management system
SMCI - Software Management Consultants, Inc.
500 North Brand Blvd., Suite 1100
Glendale, CA 91203
(tel): (925) 690 8223