Dhanraj Saliyan <email@example.com>
1:24 PM (4 hours ago)
04/10/18 1:21 PM
My name is Dhanraj and I'm an IT recruiter. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in SSRS, SSIS,. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requiresdashboards, reports, visualizations in addition to the above skills. It is located in Raleigh, NC.
Role: Technology Lead - Business Analyst with SSRS
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: Fulltime Position
Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
· Develop and/or modify business critical SSRS reports
· Deliver high-quality and timely dashboards, reports, visualizations, and self-service reporting capabilities using SSRS
· Requirements analysis related to the creation and troubleshooting of reports and dashboards
· Managing and versioning the SSIS projects
· Experience in designing the database and data modelling
· Knowledge or experience of data migration techniques and methodologies.
· Support experience the ability to investigate queries, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical queries
· Project experience working as part of a project team, adhering to project plans timelines, performing project tasks reporting.
· Must have good client interfacing skills
. Knowledge in data migration is a plus.If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (703) 775-2500 Ext.1602, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.