Nourah Taha <email@example.com>
10:22 AM (13 hours ago)
I hope this message finds you well!
This is Nourah, a Technical Recruiter with Collabera Inc. and this is in reference to your resume which was posted on one of the job portals. Please let me know of your interest and availability at this time to discuss the below job opportunity.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Industry: Banking and Finance
Location: New York, NY USA 10036
Duration: 10+ months (Possible Extension)
This SAM Contract and Data analyst will be a key participant in the Win10 project, reviewing the consumption, licensing and entitlements for third-party desktop software in the Firm. The candidate should have extensive knowledge in software/hardware technologies, data analysis and project management; additionally the candidate will require a strong knowledge of software contracts as well as software licensing models and terminology. The candidate’s primary tasks will be to conduct analyses with big data to assist in user migrations to Win10, which also requires the review and extrapolation of product specific contract details from software agreements and entering information into a licensing database. This results-oriented candidate will deliver substantial savings by aligning software consumption to migration requirements while mitigating risk to the Firm through compliance analysis and license acquisition.
Project Management / Contract Analysis
• Review software consumption, licensing and entitlements through the entire project lifecycle to assist in risk mitigation and cost savings decisions
• Manage to project timelines
• Review existing software contracts for various licensing terms and record information in licensing database
• Ensure SAM team standardizes vendor, software and version names as part of an internal software catalog
• Ensure SAM team normalizes software names across software inventory, purchase and usage data to report on data prior to migrations
• May support low dollar procurement / tactical buying
• Analyze a large volume of software entitlement and deployment data
• Conduct application inventory and usage analysis in alignment with weekly user migrations
• Complete complex data models to ascertain software compliance risk
Individual should have understanding and some experience or interest with the following:
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel with a strong proficiency in the use of advanced formulas and pivot tables
• Experience with writing and running simple SQL queries
• Ability to manipulate large data sets efficiently
• Proven experience in data analytics and reporting
• Thorough understanding of data relationships and granularity issues
• Experience using Microsoft Power Query is a plus
• Proficient in computer technology and software installation
• Exceptional project management/team leadership skills evidenced by a track record of success leading engagements or other problem-solving initiatives requiring coordination of cross-function team members with varied backgrounds and skills
• Deep understanding of software contracts, licensing models and entitlements
• Participation in global projects and virtual teams, with proven ability to hit deadlines
• Strong and clear communication skills
• Ability to make good decisions under time constraints
• Strong time management skills
• Positive team-player attitude
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree is required
If you are not interested in the role or if now isn’t a great time for a move, just let me know if I can help in the future or if you need assistance in making a connection.
Should you have any questions, feel free to call me on 973-805-7490
To know more about Collabera, please visit us on www.collabera.com.
Nourah B. E.Taha
T: (973) 805 7490