Krishna Chaitanya <firstname.lastname@example.org> Unsubscribe
10:45 AM (11 hours ago)
04/12/18 10:31 AM
I'm an I.T. recruiter at InfoPeople Corp and I wanted to discuss a position that I believe may be of high interest to you. Our records show that you are an IT professional experienced in Business Analyst . This skillset is extremely relevant to one of my current openings with my direct preferrred client.
The client is looking for a extremely skilled Business Analyst . The position is located in Brooklyn, NY.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (646) 790-8050 Ext.8050, If you respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so we can speak. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
Role : Business Analyst
Duration : 8 weeks
Location : Brooklyn, NY.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Take overall direction from the Project Manager/Consultant leading the project
• Take the lead on note-taking and capturing follow-ups for meetings, workshops, etc.
• Assist with the meeting materials for and attend all key strategic planning meetings (including weekly work stream meetings with DoITT leaders and sr staff).
• Support the planning and execution of interviews, workshops, etc. (including servings as a scribe), as needed
• Ability to work with a variety of data types: survey results, numeric data, qualitative data from meetings.
• Ability to capture, consolidate and derive insight from data collected throughout the project; also, the ability to deliver the analysis to the DoITT strategist for ultimate use
• Manage the outputs of all study vehicles using Excel or other tools
• Work closely with DoITT staff to obtain needed information and to partner with to support the analysis
• Demand and capability gap analysis
• Workforce analysis, including skills gap analysis
• 2-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst gathering feedback and/or business requirements and conducting research and analysis
• Ability to take direction, but conduct analysis independently but also knowing when to reach out for additional support to ensure the project stays on track
• Excellent oral and written communication/soft skills
• Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources
• Experience related to strategic planning
• Experience working on a complex project with tight deadlines
• Strong abilities with using standard data analysis and presentation tools (e.g., Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
• Prior experience as a consultant Prior government project experience (NYC strongly preferred)
Prior experience with workforce and customer satisfaction data Prior experience working with organizational or strategic planning, particularly in technology organizations
450 Seventh Ave
New York, NY 10123