Yachna Narang <firstname.lastname@example.org> Unsubscribe
1:55 PM (12 hours ago)
My name is Yachna and I'm an IT recruiter at ETalentNetwork. We are the fastest growing staffing company in North America and the only firm of its kind that specializes in recruitment services. We are the sole agency that does recruitment for 22nd Century Technologies, Inc.(TSCTI), leveraging our extensive network and resources. TSCTI has a diverse portfolio of various Information Technology & General Staffing Services contracts with the United States Government and Private Sector Agencies.
Please find below the job details:
Job title: SQL Developer
Location: 3300 Northern Blvd, Long Island City New York, NY 11101
Duration- 12 months
Client: Metropolitan Transportation Authority(MTA)
Interview type- In-person
Critical Key requirements
• Software design experience
• Data warehouse
• SQL Server
• Visual Basic Studio .Net
SUMMARY OF THE FUNCTION/ROLE
This position is responsible for several applications (development and support)
• ADEPT – Core enterprise system for Paratransit supporting
• Client Eligibility
• Route Preparation
• Trip Preparation
• Delivery Management
• Reporting processes 24/7
• PAIRS – 24/7 Paratransit Accident and Incident Reporting System.
• PEMASS – Real-Time Paratransit Eligibility Management System.
• Billing System – Book keeping and record reconciliation system for Black Car Companies, Broker Companies and TNC's which provide Paratransit services.
• Design, develop, maintain and enhance the Windows/Web based applications and reports.
• Develop, administer and manage SQL Server databases and reports using SSRS.
• Provide off hours technical support to Paratransit operations.
• Participate in the analysis, design and development of complex interfaces to provide data to other systems and process data from other systems.
• Ability to recommend modifications and enhancements to existing and proposed systems.
• Maintain system software, analyze problems, and monitor systems to ensure the availability to system users.
• Gather data to identify customer needs and then use the information to identify, interpret, and evaluate system requirements.
• The candidate must have the ability to work independently, interface with user departments, all levels of Paratransit management, and technical professionals from Paratransit and vendors.
• Office environment, no exposure to additional risks
DELIVERABLES & DUE DATES
• Business Process Analysis document
• Design Documents
• Delivery schedule
• Functional test scripts
• Test results
• Deployment scripts
• Open Item Logs
• Status Report
QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• Must have at least 7-9 years' experience in designing and developing applications in a Visual Basic Studio, and SQL environment.
• Experience in leading a team of technical staff and managing overall strategic plan.
• Experience developing complex user interfaces, reports, native/web apps in a client-server or web programming environment.
• Experience with SQL Server, data warehouse and SSRS.
• Working knowledge of creating and using database stored procedures, user-defined functions, cursors and complex views.
• Knowledge of software development life cycle, root cause analysis and software quality assurance.
• Ability to process computer data, format, and generate ad-hoc reports, write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications, provide training to new or current users.
• Strong problem solving, analytic, and interpersonal skills, and can communicate with all levels of management.
• Experience working in Visual Studio, NetBeans, Eclipse and LAMP is a plus.
• Familiarity with the business practices and processes of Paratransit is a plus.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
P. +1.703-666-9171 (Work) | Ext. 396
E. email@example.com| W. http://etalentnetwork.com/