Vikram Singh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2:12 PM (10 hours ago)
Hope you are doing well.
Data INC is looking for Data Analyst for our client on a contract assignment.
Position : Data Analyst
Location : Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
36.25 hrs per week
very little travel involved. I would say 5% and only be local to this area. Absolutely no overnights.
The purpose of this position is to provide analytical and presentation support for the region and field teams.
• Responsible for pulling data from various BMW systems (Cognos, BSC, Experian Velocity, DEMS, etc) on a monthly basis and summarizing the data into coherent reports for use by the region and area teams for sales, aftersales, and center development. These reports include monthly ranking reports, MACO reports, market share reports, days supply report, regional ME summary, standardized ME summary for AM use, the aftersales KPI tracking report, Genius count/target reporting, PIP/CURE tracking and follow-up, CPM tracking, AVP training reporting, amongst other reports needed on a monthly basis to drive the performance of the eastern region. Must be able to analyze data and interpret data.
• Responsible for supporting regional aftersales, sales, and center development pulling data from various BMW systems (Cognos, BSC, Experian Velocity, DEMS, etc) on a weekly/bi-weekly basis, summarizing the data into coherent reports for use by the region and area teams and providing information to others needed. These reports include the compilation of AM forecasts into weekly sales forecast and data entry into SOS, CSI/SSI trend reports, weekly recall and parts availability status report, VIA dealer utilization report, Genius training status report, tracking of various milestones for market reviews and facility projects, Encore reporting, and other reports as needed.
• Independently manage the creation and update as necessary dealer review presentations for individual dealers and dealer groups as requested by region. When needed create dealer briefing materials for executive and others making dealer visits. Support RCDM with monthly Franchise Committee presentation development.
• Review and compile all presentations for market reviews to assure consistency of presentations and accuracy of information during market review process in Spring and Fall. Assure AMs receive and know status of market review action plans.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with data analysis and presentation development
• Data analysis
• Strong project management, organizational and communication skills
• Multi-tasker who works well under pressure
• Ability to travel within northeastern U.S.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Attention to detail
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and tight timelines
• Organized and task oriented
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with quick turnaround
• Problem solving
• Ability to communicate with diverse levels of management internally and externally