Jasmine White <email@example.com> Unsubscribe
11:58 AM (13 hours ago)
04/05/18 11:55 AM
Hello. My name is Jasmine White and I am with Veterans Sourcing Group, a professional services firm. The fastest way to get in touch with me is to reply to this email.
If interested, please share your updated resume in word format.
Title: Data Analyst
Location: New York, NY
6 monthc contract
Pay rate: $62.22/hr on W2
Responsible for advancing the use of data analytics within Audit as it relates to management of the audit plan life cycle, including risk assessments, planning, fieldwork, reporting, resourcing and capacity analysis, internal KPIs, issues management, thematic insights, and external stakeholder reporting. Additionally, this role will help to create monthly reporting packages to stakeholders and the board of directors.
• Enhance the reporting capabilities of Audit, including design and implementation of Reporting Dashboards utilizing Microsoft Business Intelligence, SQL, QlikView, Data Analysis, report development, and data visualization software.
• Design and implement tools to facilitate real-time management of the global audit plan, budget vs. resource capacity/ gap analysis, open issues and issues pending validation, thematic trending analysis, risk assessment analysis, talent management insights, and others.
• Automate tracking of internal KRIs (key risk indicators), and KPIs (key performance indicators) for management reporting, within the primary domains of project management and issues reporting.
• Anticipate, identify, and escalate issues impacting the timeliness of the audit plan and budget.
• Produce meaningful data analysis for senior management and business partners. Turn data into actionable information.
• Ability to translate business requirements into comprehensive reports.
• Ability to extract and manipulate source data to support reporting and conduct deeper analysis.
• Ability to create detailed user guides, to capture insights and backend procedures, while assisting in end users understanding.
• Assist in design and implementation of the Audit technology roadmap.
• Prepare various routine and ad-hoc analysis for management reporting needs.
• Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science, or a related field of study.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence, SQL, QlikView, data analysis, report development, and data visualization software.
• Executive level writing skillset.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
• Experience in a risk or control function a plus but not required.
Please let me know if you are interested in hearing more about this position. Also, feel free to forward this position to someone that you feel might be interested. Time is generally of the essence, so please respond as soon as you can. Thank you.
Veterans Sourcing Group, LLC
380 Lexington Avenue, Suite 2220
New York, NY 10168